I Serve An Awesome God!!....Do You?.............................I Serve An Awesome God!!...Do You?

6/7/2012
UPDATE ON ME:
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN GOING THROUGH, I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH SKIN CANCER (MELONOMA AND SQUAMOUS) IN MAY OF 2011. I HAVE HAD 6 SURGERIES, 26 BIOPSIES AND HAD A LOT FROZEN OFF. BUT NOW MY SKIN IS FREE OF CANCER AND I DON'T GO BACK TO THE DR. FOR 6 MORE MONTHS. PLUS, ALL OF THE BLOOD WORK MY INTERNAL MEDICINE DR. DID CAME BACK NORMAL. I GIVE ALL THE PRAISE AND GLORY TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST WHO HAS ANSWERED OUR PRAYERS. AMEN!!!

UPDATING: 9/2/2011
THANK YOU LORD! I GIVE YOU ALL THE PRAISE AND GLORY!!! THANK YOU FAMILY AND FRIENDS FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT. ALL OF OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN HEARD. I AM CANCER FREE, I AM CANCER FREE, I AM CANCER FREE!!! I GO BACK TO THE DR IN 3 MONTHS FOR A FOLLOW UP. I CAN'T THANK EVERYONE ENOUGH FOR YOUR PRAYERS! MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL...

9/1/2011
I am going to the Dr. today and get my stitches out where they cut out the cancer. I will also get my results back if they got it all this time. I will post the results tonight night, so keep me in your Prayers! God Bless you my family and friends...

8/17/2011
Thank you all for your Prayers. Surgery went well today. They think they got it all, but I won't know for sure until the results come back in two weeks. God Bless you all...

8/15/2011
I go this wednesday the 17th in the morning to have my surgery. I Pray they get it all this time! I would like for you to keep me in your Prayers until I am completely Healed. God Bless ever one of you...

8/9/2011
They changed my surgery from wednesday the 10th until next wednesday. Please keep Praying for God to guide them so they can get all of cancer. God Bless all of my family and friends for their Prayers...

8/4/2011
Got the latest biopsy report. One was negative but the other was positive. I have to go and have surgery so they can try to cut the rest of the cancer out. Please keep me in your prayers. God Bless each and everyone of you...

7/22/2011
I went to the dr. today to get my 4 biopsy results. They all came back negative. (Thank You Lord) They cut 2 more off for more biopsies and froze some too. My advise to you if you don't want to ever go through this, is to put on sunblock not sunscreen. Thanks for all of your, and keep them going. God Bless you all...

7/8/2011
Went back to the Dr. today for my results on my second surgery for the cancer under my left eye. THANK YOU LORD THEY GOT IT ALL!!! But I had 4 more biopsy done today, please keep me in your Prayers. I still have a long ways to go, so keep Praying. God Bless every one of my facebook family and friends for all of your Prayers...

6/24/2011
Went to the dr. yesterday for a follow up on my 5 biopsies and the surgery to remove the cancer under my left eye. Three were benign. Two were cancer but they got it all but one. (Thank You Lord!) They did not get all of the cancer under my eye so they did another surgery yesterday. It will be two weeks before they know if they got it all. They are going to do 2-4 more biopsies. Keep Praying. God Bless everyone...

6/10/2011
Thanks everyone for your prayers. Surgery went well yesterday. They think they got all of the cancer under my left eye. They also took 4 more biopsies and I go back in 2 weeks for the results and more surgery if needed. The ones they did yesterday were 2 on my back and 2 on my chest and 1 they done earlier. I'd appreciate it if you'd continue Praying for me. God Bless you all...

6/7/2011
To all my family and friends, please keep me in your prayers. I'm going tomorrow to Tampa to have surgery. I will post an update as soon as possible. May God Bless you all and keep you in His Loving arms...

5/26/2011
I went beck to the dr. today and found out that I have melanoma (skin cancer). Will you please keep me in your prayers? They did two more biopsies and I should know the results next week. I have to make an appt. tomorrow for next week to have surgery, radiation, or both. Will keep you posted. May God Bless each and every one of my facebook friends and family...

5/14/2011
Could you all keep me in your prayers please. I've been diagnosed with sleep apnea and also I have had two skin biopsies and have to have four more within the next four weeks(two every two weeks). Thank you all and may God Bless each and every one of you...

No comments: